180. Conflict Resolution for Your HSC: Teaching Healthy Ways to Express Frustration
STOP trying to solve your kid’s problems. That might be a weird way to start a podcast … But way too many parents go into “fix it mode” the moment their kid enters a meltdown. If you do this, it’s keeping them stuck...View Episode
179. The Secret to Stopping Daily Crises: How to Transform Your Child's Behavior in Weeks
You can transform your child’s behavior in WEEKS. That might sound unbelievable … … but it’s true. There’s no reason why you can’t calm the daily chaos, quickly de-escalate drama, and have a confident, happy, outgoing...View Episode
178. Does My Kid Need A Label?
Humans LOVE labels. They can give us a sense of belonging. Or justify our behaviors. We can even take a label that was once negative, redefine and reclaim it, and flip it into a positive. Just like with an HSC. That...View Episode
177. Trust Your Gut: How to Make Parenting Decisions That Feel Right for You Even in School Settings
“The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant.” - Albert Einstein Intuition is a powerful thing. We use intuition multiple times, every single day. When meeting someone for the first...View Episode
176. Is Your Child's School an Ally or an Alligator?
Are you dreading the first day back at school? If so … join the club! Transitioning from the summer break back into the fall semester is one of the most stressful times of year for HSC parents.Not only do you have the...View Episode
175. Stop Just Surviving and Start Thriving With the Right Tools and Support You'll Need - Access It Here!
Harsh words incoming … YOU CAN’T DO THIS ALONE. I know that might sound mean. But it’s true. The number of parents I’ve spoken to who are amazing with their HSC, but still struggle day in, day out is downright...View Episode
174. Dreaming of a Calmer Home and Confident Child? Make it a Reality.
I need to be brutally honest with you for a second … Rigid, strict parenting is NEVER going to help your kid feel calm and in control. I know, I know … ‘Traditional’ parenting advice tells us kids respond to...View Episode
173. Don't Rush to Fix Your Child's Problems (Do This Instead!)
It SUCKS to see your child struggle. And because it’s painful when your kiddo’s stressed and upset, most parents make a huge mistake - They swoop in the moment there’s any kind of distress … … and they try to fix the...View Episode
172. Use Play for Emotional Growth & Development
Ever feel like your kid just does not listen whenever you give them instructions? If so … You need to chill out. I mean it. Because something I see sooooo often here at MTC, is parents who take their parenting way too...View Episode
171. Why Your Kid Doesn't Need Long Intense Therapy
Thinking of taking your HSC to therapy? If so … Don’t do ANYTHING until you listen to this podcast. Now, I want to preface this by saying, I never make sensationalist comments for the sake of it. That’s not my...View Episode
170. Why You Should Push Your Child Past Their Comfort Zone (& How To Do It With Love)
You can’t bubble wrap your child forever.That might sound harsh …But sometimes, tough love is what we need.I speak with so many parents who are trying to shield their kid from the outside world. They’re doing...View Episode
169. Rachel & Ash: They Reduced Suicidal Thoughts by 90% in Just 8 Weeks!
Parenthood is an incredible journey filled with both heartwarming moments and immense challenges. We understand that firsthand here at MTC because we've been there ourselves. We know that when your child is facing...View Episode