191. Is Your Highly Sensitive Child's Distress Destroying Your Family? There's A Simple Solution
Relationships strained to the breaking point. And you feel powerless, like nothing works to manage your HSC’s intense emotions. As a parent, few things cause more pain than seeing your child struggle...View Episode
190. Embarrassed by Your Kid’s Meltdowns?
No matter how much we love our children... they can embarrass us. Whether screaming in stores or rude behavior, it's difficult to watch. On one hand, you never want your child to feel like they've disappointed...View Episode
189. Preparing for the Holidays or Holding Your Breath?
The holidays are a glorious time of food, family and gratitude! But for parents of HSCs, getting to that table brings worries and anxiety. Last year plays on an endless loop - the dread building each...View Episode
188. Calm in the Storm: Navigating the Preteen Years
Ugh, sometimes it feels like your kiddos age a decade overnight! It's wild how fast they seem to grow up before your eyes. One day they're having fun coloring books and playing pretend, and suddenly they're declaring...View Episode
187. I Refuse For My Kid To Grow Up Like I Did
Feeling inadequate as a parent of a highly sensitive child? Fearing you’re failing at this crucial role? The struggles of handling daily meltdowns, power struggles, and misbehavior are real. Yelling might seem like...View Episode
186. Halloween's Over Tonight and You’re Left Holding the (Candy) Bag
I'm not a doctor, but I do understand that what goes into your body affects how you feel. Kids are especially sensitive. Mealtimes can be so hard to manage for HSCs, but keeping nutrition balanced is key for behavior...View Episode
185. How to Go From Daily Meltdowns, Aggressive Outbursts, Fighting, and Screaming to a Calm, Peaceful, Confident Child in Just 8 Weeks or Less…
Are you a parent whose child is melting down, getting aggressive, shutting down or refusing to follow directions daily? If so, this is for you... Parenting gurus, pediatricians, and therapists will tell you you need...View Episode
184. Where Do You Notice You Are a Playful Parent? How Are You Missing the Mark?
We all hear it, constantly! “Come play with me, come play with me, come play with me!” Listen, no one understands more than I do that as a busy parent the one of the hardest things to do is step out of your routine...View Episode
183. Do You Go 100/100 or 50/50 in Your Co-Parenting?
Tired of the tug-of-war? Constant disagreements with your co-parent over your sensitive child? Fed up with meltdowns controlling your life because you can't agree? Frustrated with each day that passes as traditional...View Episode
182. Staying Up Worrying Again? There's a Better Way to Parent Your Sensitive Child
Lying awake at night, worrying about your sensitive child? Wondering if you're doing enough to keep them safe and secure? Questioning every parenting decision you make? Yep. You're certainly not alone in feeling...View Episode
181. Big Emotions, Big Hearts: Celebrating the Depth of Feelings in HSCs
Do you ever feel like your kid has flaws? If so … I hear you. No parent wants to think there’s anything ‘wrong’ with their kid, right? Or that they somehow need “fixing.” But unfortunately, society conditions us to...View Episode
180. Conflict Resolution for Your HSC: Teaching Healthy Ways to Express Frustration
STOP trying to solve your kid’s problems. That might be a weird way to start a podcast … But way too many parents go into “fix it mode” the moment their kid enters a meltdown. If you do this, it’s keeping them stuck...View Episode